I am finally updating my blog about our family. Here is pictures from the birth of Dominic. He was born January 29, 2011 at 3:57 PM, 6 pounds 12 oz 19 1/2 in. long. We went into the hospital the night of January 27th to be induced fully expecting him to come Friday. We had lots of family and friends attend and wait the 3 days for him to arrive. We tried two days of induction medicine when it finally worked. All night the night before, I was up vomiting so I knew hard labor was on its way. Then things sped up and was only in hard labor for 6 hours when he was born. We had lots of exciting events in the hospital when the fire alarm when off our first morning there and almost had to be evacuated and the nurse had JUST put in my IV. Here are some pictures.

Thursday, June 23, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment